SC Works Online Services (SCWOS) links all of South Carolina's state and local workforce services and resources and, consequently, is the state's largest workforce development database. If you are looking for a job, you'll find a wealth of information, starting with thousands of positions listed by employers all over the state to help in your job search.
Some benefits of using SCWOS include:
- A direct connection between employers and jobs. In particular, jobs with a yellow star indicate companies which have requested that DEW assist them with the hiring process.
- Labor Market Information to help look at employment trends and local workforce information.
- Training opportunities and details.
- A one-stop employment website that pulls opportunities from other job-listing websites such as Monster, Career Builder and local media.
- The ability for jobseekers to create up to ten resumes, highlighting various strengths and skills.
- Direct line to Workforce Consultants for assistance.
In order to use SCWOS you will need to create an account that is at no cost to you. To register or log in to SCWOS, click here. If you need assistance using this robust system, please visit your local SC Works Center.
If you are an Unemployment Insurance claimant, please note that SCWOS is the site where you will need to login to conduct your two weekly job searches to avoid interruption in your benefits. To learn more about the work search process, click here.