Petitions can be filed with DOL by:
- Two affected workers,
- A union or appropriate labor representative,
- The employer,
- State Office of Trade Adjustment Assistance, or
- A local SC Works Center representative.
To find out if your company already has an existing petition or to file a petition, visit DOL's website here.
Select one of the links below to learn more about the benefits offered under the TAA program.
- Trade Readjustment Allowances
- Older Worker Wage Subsidy
- Job Search Allowances
- Relocation Allowances
For additional assistance, please contact TradeInfoSC@dew.sc.gov